CME 2014 IS A MUST ATTEND EVENT!
- Experience the latest in new products and equipment
Find everything your company needs in one place with experts on hand to answer your questions
- See products in action and other live demonstrations
- Win $5,000 to put towards your purchase with one of our exhibitors
- Gain access to experts in education, training and recruitment as well as other professional services
- Stay for the day after the expo and attend Derby Day, Saturday 14 April!
CME 2014 is the ultimate in comparison shopping and deal-making.
Nowhere else in 2014 will you be able to see more of the world's construction and mining equipment suppliers, leading manufacturers and service providers all in one place.
With all the big industry names exhibiting, it's easy to find what you're looking for.
Visit us on Facebook to find out more exciting news on competitions, demonstrations, education and other activities for visitors at the Expo, simply click on the Facebook icon above.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASCOT RACECOURSE - GETTING THERE
For non-race days - Standard Bus/Train Services
Circle Route Buses (98 & 99)
Operate everyday passing Ascot Racecourse on Grandstand Road. Please check with Transperth on relevant timetables.
Patrons stopping at Bayswater Train Station can catch the Circle Route Bus to and from Ascot Racecourse.
The taxi rank is located outside the Matheson Road Gate. Taxis are not permitted to drop off or collect patrons from Grandstand Road. On carnival days taxis can drop off at Leger Car park as well.
Public car parking is available off Grandstand Road and is FREE on all event days.