5 Minutes with...Perry Maxwell, Sales Manager at HitachiTuesday, 17 December, 2013
1. Can you explain the main objectives and importance of CMEIG for the industry?
CMIEG plays a very important part in the industry to represent the Manufacturers and dealers of Construction, Mining Equipment and attachments with the Stale federal and Local government departments to ensure that all Engineering, training and OH&S laws are relevant to the industry.
2. What impact do you think the recent election has on the Construction and Mining sector?
The Construction and Mining Industries have shown no sign of improvement since the election.
3. What is your opinion on the major challenges and opportunities currently facing the industry?
The most important challenges facing our industry at the moment is the Housing industry that has been in a very poor situation for quite some time.
4. What are your main goals and objectives for exhibiting at the CME expo?
Our main goal for exhibiting at the 2014 CME Expo is to promote our full range of equipment to all industries we are involved in which ranges from Large Mining Companies, Mining Contractors, Civil Contractors and Local Government.
5. Which new products and technologies are you displaying at the expo?
We will be displaying our new range of the Hitachi-5 Mini Excavators, The 21Ton Hybrid Excavator, Hitachi Plate Compactors and the New E Series Bell Articulated Dump truck along with our general range of Hitachi Excavators, Wheel loaders, Compaction Equipment and the full Range of John Deere Graders, Wheel Loaders and Backhoes